The topic of the role of visual impediments in juvenile delinquency will be referenced directly or indirectly a number of times during the Calgary Vision Event. I wasn’t quite sure where to put these articles in the grand scheme of things, but felt for now they would do just fine in a post on their own.
Have a look: VILD & JD – Entire package
- Health profile of Juv delin – Bleything
- Juv Delin – Role of Optometry in Remediation – Bleything
- Juvenile Delinquents – Paul Harris
- LD and Juv Delin – Bachara – Zaba
- vision and the juvenile delinquent-Dzik
- Zaba – Vision problems-social and educational consequences
Knowledge is power, so load up!